Apply for an MIF account on your terms. You can now apply through our new online application process or by manually printing the appropriate application below.
Review These Eligibility Requirements for Investors.
- a congregation, organization, or institution that is related to the ELCA
- a person who is a member or employee of, contributor to, or other participant in a congregation, organization, or institution that is part of or related to the ELCA
- an ancestor, descendant, or successor in interest of such a person
Louisiana and South Carolina residents: DEMAND INVESTMENTS are not available in your states. (Download the supplement for your respective state below for more information.) Please read the Offering Circular before making any investment decisions.
Select a Purchase Application.
- Individual - Includes application for Mission Investment Fund Visa Debit Card
- Ministries - The Visa debit card is not available to ministires
- Youth Ministry - For congregations to save for Youth events
NOTE: Once you have completed the application, print a copy and mail it with a check for your initial investment to the Mission Investment Fund. Signature fields and dates in the Certification section are not interactive. Once completed, the PDF cannot be saved.
RETIREMENT SAVINGS ACCOUNTS and EDUCATION ACCOUNT
Access the IRA Service Center to complete an online purchase application for a term investment that may be held as an investment for a Traditional or Roth IRA, SEP IRA, or a Coverdell Education Savings Account with UMB Bank, n.a., as custodian. Sign the forms and mail them to MIF with a check in the amount of your investment.
HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Access the HSA Service Center to complete an online purchase application for a Health Savings Account investment with UMB Bank, n.a., as custodian. Print and sign the forms and mail them to the Mission Investment Fund with a check in the amount of your investment.
You can also download a Beneficiary Designation form.
Download Supplement to the Offering Circular for your state.
Note: The State of Ohio Department of Commerce requires Ohio residents to sign and return a copy of the supplement to the Mission Investment Fund.
Mail Your Application.
For new investments
send the completed application and check to:*
*Remember to make a photocopy for your records of your completed Purchase Application(s) and Beneficiary Designation form(s).
Note: To add to an existing investment send checks to:
Mission Investment Fund, PO Box 798149, St. Louis, MO 63179-8000